Discovery TD5 130bhp & 330nm (Real 115bhp & 235nm)
Empire Tuning Stage 2 200bhp & 406nm
We tested the vehicle standard and initially it produced 115bhp which isn’t bad considering this specific vehicle had done over 177,000 miles and is 19 years old!
With the logs recorded during the first run we then went to work and with our first revision we hit 188Bhp & 398nm which isn’t bad at all. So as it was responding so well to our tuning we decided to try and hit the 200bhp mark! Let the data logging begin :)
With every revision we were getting closer and closer to the our target of 200bhp but decided to stop at 198.4Bhp & 406nm. That being said it just shows that there's life in these old TD5's still and what a fantastic engine they really are!
Modifcations carried out to this Discovery were
Full Exhaust (No Cat)